Re: [IP] expensive meters/Fast-take

I have been using the fast-take meter for over a year now.  I got it free
through my clinic and I am glad to say that my insurance company does cover
80% of the cost of strips.  I like the accuracy, the speed, and the size of
the meter.  I wish you didn't have such a problem with the company.  Is your
insurance company covering the cost now?
Pumping since August and a diabetic for 24 years