Re: [IP] Clinitest

email @ redacted wrote:

> Amazingly, some docs are still having their patients test their urine.
> (However, some docs don't tell their patients to test at all.) I don't find
> it funny -- I find it pathetic. :-\
> Jan

I couldn't agree more!  One of my co-worker's was recently dx'd with dm2.  It
was induced by the meds she takes, the doctor has NEVER said anything about
testing or really explained it to her.  I have been trying to help as much as
possible and even offered her an old meter of mine.  I told her to keep a
detailed log for the next time she sees her doc and if he doesn't discuss to
start looking for a new one.  I can't believe some docs these days!