[IP] Re:{IP} Stand up for your pump

For ALL the list members that contributed to the posts WHICH PUMP TO USE?
I applaud you ,   My first post was never ment to start a pump war,But it
was intended to educate us and future pumpers on how much an insulin pump
can change a persons life,  I've only been a pumper for two months and I
have already become attached to my pump, It has become a part of me and I
respect it and would protect and defend it just like all the pumpers that
posted did,  Though some of the posts got out of hand!!!  I found them ALL
to be educational and imformative!!!   I only regreat one part of my post
and thats using AUTOS for an example it kinda through the related posts off
track { Some talked more about cars than their pumps} But It just goes to
show you how much pride we take in our pumps!!!   I had received so many
E-mails asking me which pump I  thought they should get {Future Pumpers}
That I decided to create a post that would generate a little heat and get
the jucies flowing and get pumpers to express their opinions and guess what
it worked!!! WE can all be proud who care's what pump it is as long as it
works on keeping us alive   Tushea my hat goes off to all of you and by the
way WE own a toyota in the family and its our best car TEE HEE   Enough
Said!!!!!!   And future writers PLEASE call me CJ Not DUBJUT      Thanks CJ
 Jutras Lewiston,Maine   The Coooooold State         AND AS ALWAYS THIS IS
MY OPINION AND MY OPINION ONLY AND I DON'T HAVE A  TOYOTA SALESMAN HOLDING
A GUN TO MY HEAD MAKING ME SAY THIS    HONEST ENGINES!!!!!!!!!