[IP] Growth Spurt?

Wow what happened here.  Kevin has been pumping since Aug. 99 and doing
great. All of a sudden his bgs spiked so we changed sites, no luck. We
watched his meals, made sure we had correct carb count and ratio, but still
high...We just started changing his basal rates and testing in the night
again. We also changed his dinner carb ratio from 18 to 15. He is almost 12
yrs. Could all this be due to a growth spurt?