I read the I P digest this morning about the bad rumors about the DEX meter.
I use the DEX glucometer and very happy with it and my readings. I immediately
ran a control solution this AM and control was in range. My glucose readings
have always been in range on controls and no problem with erroneous readings.
I called   Bayer  ( 800-348-8100 ) to see if any truth to what I read here. Bayer
has NO RECALL anywhere.  It is always best to do your own research since
people have their own ideas and will post anything.