[IP] Meter Comments, etc.

Thanks to all who offered their comments on the Dex meter in response to my
original post.  I expect to test against both the Elite and the Dex for a
while longer before I decide what is best for me.

On another matter, I would echo the sentiments of those who feel that the
tone of the Lazarus post on pumps was uncalled for.  Facts or not, tone and
attitude are critical to communcating and eliciting information from others
in a public, voluntary forum.  Most people are smart and cautious enough to
sort through facts, opinions, promotions and plain old venting.  Just like
any forum made up of everyday people, we should be taking much of what is
contained herein as helpful and useful, but not gospel.  If we want full
participation, we need to careful about how we treat each other.  And the
next time you feel the urge to challenge someone, have your spouse, or
friend, or someone give your post a read.  You might be surprised how it
sounds to someone else.