Re: [IP] anger issues in children, missing school, thanks

> Eve is a member of YIP, this way she could talk(e-mail) to other
> kids that have diabetes. I have suggested that she post things
> there, but she hasn't. She tells me that she doesn't know what to
> post.

She can just post how she feels and ask if others feel the same way..
The kids on YIP are a nice bunch and will help just like on this
list. The dialog is a little stilted, but that is simply because many
of the participants are very young, but they care and will respond if