[IP] diabetes vacations

Yes I take diabetes vacations, in fact almost every other weekend. What
do I do? Talk about wild and crazy times - I don't write bg results,
bolus amounts or carbs eaten on my log. Yes, I do lead an exciting life
don't I? I still do bg checks before and after every meal, at bedtime,
when I feel "low" and before driving but if you haven't tried it, you'd
be surprised at how much of a break not recording everything can be.
Can't do it every weekend because sometimes you have to know what
usually happens at a certain point and weekends are different than
weekdays. Anyway, that's the diabetes vacation that does wonders for me
. . .  Donna (41+ years IDDM)