Re: [IP] Glucometer Elite vs Dex meters

I would like to see that information for myself, too --
with cites, please.

I love my DEX meter and WinGlucofacts software.  I have not
had any problems with unexplainable readings (high or low).
 I completely trust this meter!

In fact, I am planning on getting a DEX for my Mom because
she has arthritis so bad in her hands it is very hard for
her to use her Lifescan meter.  She can also use my Dad's
computer to run the WinGlucofacts software.

            HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

--- "Dan Betz, Sr" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Steve I've just been to several places on the web looking
> for the recall on
> the DEX system. I can not seem to locate any info on the
> recall you and or
> your cde mention. Could you please send me this info. my
> dex system seem's
> to be doing ok as checked with lab and accu-check. Your
> info would be of
> great intrest to me. thanks. Dan B.
> >From: "Steve Winer" <email @ redacted>
> >To: <email @ redacted>
> >Subject: [IP] Glucometer Elite vs Dex meters
> >Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 21:21:12 -0500
> >
> >Our CDE will not let us use the DEX - says it is
> unreliable and was
> >recalled
> >in Canada and australia - no longer allowed for use
> there....

*   Susan K.  (^i^)
*      AOL IM nickname: "ILuvBirdz"
*         E-mail: email @ redacted