[IP] Am I Being Spammed . . .? > Jennifer

Jennifer wrote:

Reply from Dizzy:

Hi Jennifer, I created a hotmail address so I could chat with some of my
family who were on the MSN Instant Messenger. I don't use it for email at
all, and I have received spam also. You should forward your spams to <A
HREF="email @ redacted">email @ redacted</A>
I usually just delete them all, but sometimes I get so irritated (or
offended) with the spam that I forward it to MSN.

Sally =o)
IDDM for 35 of my 36.5 years
Assimilated : 7 December 1999