[IP] stomach pains - Marcie

>  Any
>suggestions of helpful things to do or what I might have them check for?
>Thanks for any input.

The test for gall bladder is relatively easy. They smear some oil on your
abdomen and use ultra-sound. I went through similar symptoms you are
speaking of: vomiting, severe pains for about 20 min., etc. for about 6
months until I was ready to find out what ELSE was wrong with me. I had
laproscopy surgery for the GB removal and was kept overnight because of DM.
I wasn't slowed down too much. That was on a Thursday; the next Wednesday
after pushing the grocery cart up and down all the aisles I was pretty tired
later that evening. Then it dawned on me: I'd had my gall bladder removed
the week before! Bests Wishes!
60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83