Re: [IP] Where does pump sleep!

In a message dated 12/14/99 2:58:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<     Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 00:01:30 EST
 i AM the Pump man! I was his age in 1960 >>

Kap said "you were old" lol - he had to figure out your age -
Getting Math in his little head - anyway we can.
And he was impressed on how old your pump was -
it totally amazes him that "there was life before he was born"
World still revolves around him - so he would like to think.
I wonder where he would get such an idea! - VBG
Thanks for Listening!
Mom to Kap - age 9
soon to be pumping