[IP] expensive meters

> Maybe some people can't afford a blood testing meter - they are
>pretty expensive, and my insurance covers the strips, but not the meters
>themselves.  Those meters are at least $100.

How many of you have bought a meter? I have had at least 5 and have not
purchased any. There are rebates on top of rebates from most of the
companies to get theirs into your hands. They know that it isn't the meter
that is so costly, but you must then buy their strips. If anyone is about to
purchase a meter, check the sales and rebates first. Many will even take a
(60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 16 yrs)