Re: [IP] Glucometer Elite vs Dex meters

In a message dated 12/15/1999 12:09:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Could you please send me this info. my dex system seem's
 to be doing ok as checked with lab and accu-check. Your info would be of
 great intrest to me. thanks. Dan B.

My son first used the elite and now just started using the dex system-he
loves it. FOr the first few times I made him check his blood on both machines
and they were within 2 or 3 numbers of each other. He loves all that it does.