Re: [IP] Glucometer Elite vs Dex meters

Steve I've just been to several places on the web looking for the recall on
the DEX system. I can not seem to locate any info on the recall you and or
your cde mention. Could you please send me this info. my dex system seem's
to be doing ok as checked with lab and accu-check. Your info would be of
great intrest to me. thanks. Dan B.