Re: [IP] which pump to use?

This is perhaps the best case of flaming I've seen on this site. If Steve L.
like's the "D" fine, But don't take your hammer to another pump user,
because for them another works more to there life style.
Frankly I was sold on the "D" pump('S) also, but it's out dated response to
my need's would not be met.Why use a system that has not kept up with the
advance's in its field of use. The model A was a great auto. But it doesn't
take the place of my mini-van, You really must admit there are not that many
trainer's for shammu the whale, and as for water proof, I understand that
both are required to meet the same standard for water-resistance, no
So who likes what is all from that person's point of view. Let's agree to
Dan B.