[IP] some considerations

Hello everyone. I am happy because my 507 is working
perfecly and I will recieve a brand new 508 tomorrow,
wednesday. Mainly by the different basal profiles I would
like to have a 508 and thank God Minimed answered the

My concern is about my work partner Marcus - he is also
a 4-shot-day diabetic but his insurance (insurance??)
company is giving him a hard time to get the pump... Delay
only makes the process late, as well as don't inprove the
health - but in opposite...

With the 507-experience, the "stuff" developed by myself
and the Insulin Pumpers website's help I am sure that each
day ahead will be literally AHEAD.

Thank you everyone, thanks Minimid, thanks Al, thank God.