Re: [IP] Clinitest

In a message dated 12/14/99 8:36:56 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I just saw something I couldn't believe today at the pharmacy!  They
 still sold Clinitest!  I have never used it, I was dxd only 5 years ago,
 but from the way you talk this stuff seems like it was from the dark
 ages.  I wish I would have looked for an exp date as the boxes seemed
 pretty old.  Just thought some of you would find this funny that it is
 still available! >>

Amazingly, some docs are still having their patients test their urine.
(However, some docs don't tell their patients to test at all.) I don't find
it funny -- I find it pathetic. :-\