Re: [IP] Clinitest

Hi Becky -

I might be the one that started that Cinitest thread, by writing and asking
if anyone remembered those days.  I'm amazed that they still sell those
tablets!  Maybe some people can't afford a blood testing meter - they are
pretty expensive, and my insurance covers the strips, but not the meters
themselves.  Those meters are at least $100 just for the meter.  <sigh>
Wouldn't you like a "cheap" disease?? <vbg!>

Thanks for that response - gave me a giggle!  Jane