[IP] On the launch pad...

About three weeks of life in the Insurance Zone and I got the call today:
My Disetronic is on the way. I should have it Thursday. Sked training for
the following Tuesday. Thanks to all on IP, I feel less like a complete
rookie than I would otherwise. I also ordered Pumping Insulin and have read
it once. Even though there's a new edition coming out in the spring and
even though I see I'll need to jigger some of the numbers because of the
difference between Humalog and Regular, I see why several of you touted it
so highly. Particularly the section on exercise which  explained in detail
what I had sorta kinda figured out over the years. But this way, I can see
how much better the pump should be.

Now, all I have to do it not let myself take it out for a spin Thursday
night on my own. (Just kidding...)

Jeffrey Weiss
email @ redacted
Dallas, TX