[IP] Insulin antibodies - info appreciated

I recently had my blood checked for insulin antibodies. I was curious about
difficult to control BGs, some roller coaster stuff, etc. (like BG dropping
to 15 from 125 in less than one hour). I never had my blood checked for
antibodies in more than 42 years with the big D, so we decided to look into
this variable.

I just found out that my insulin antibodies are 24 UU/ml. Normal is less
than 5UU/ml. I don't have full details on the test results, since I just
received this info in an e mail from my endo.

Despite this craziness, my A1c was 6.0, my best ever.

Anyone have some good info or experience with insulin antibodies?  I always
appreciate good detailed information, specific references, etc. I want to
do some reading, research before talking to my endo again.

Time to learn something new (again).

Thanks :-)

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted