Re: [IP] Hungry child

In a message dated 12/14/1999 4:58:33 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< She cann't go without eating just about every hour on the hour.  I want
 to stop eating, so I can get her down at least once!  Would you say no if
 your child was starving? >>

No, I wouldn't say no, but I'd try to keep the food down to low-carb stuff if
at all possible.  Been going through the same thing with my daughter today,
and me since I've been trying to diet (I'm the DMer).

Just gave her a snack before soccer of a 1/2 sandwich. Used thin sliced
bread, toasted, mustard, and 3 slices of deli sliced ham.  The bread is only
17c and the meat is proably another 1.

Sugar free yogert is a favorite of mine.  Usually under 20 carbs.

Dill pickles, "free" as we used to call them.

Boiled eggs - my daughter likes them, maybe an unusual kid thing

Salad with low carb count dressing

Carrot and celery sticks with Ranch dressing or Peanut Butter

A small apple or tangerine.  I find that the fruit sugars make my bg go up
and down quickly, but don't come back to haunt me hours later because there's
no fat.

Good luck, she's probably ready to sprout an inch!

dm 19 yrs
pumping 4yrs