[IP] Hungry child

What do you guys do when your child is high (Summer has been high for 3
weeks; 300-400s) and wants to eat, eat, eat.  I understand she feel hungry,
all that glucose trapped in her blood and not getting released, but I can't
get her down because we continue to bolas, snack, bolas, snack, bolas, snack.
 She cann't go without eating just about every hour on the hour.  I want her
to stop eating, so I can get her down at least once!  Would you say no if
your child was starving?