[IP] Glucometer Elite vs Dex meters

I have been using the Glucometer Elite meter for some time and have been very
satisfied, particualrly with the small amount of blood required (3
microliters and soon to be 2 with their new strips), and the accuracy of the
meter.  However, my endocronologist gave me a Dex meter (also by Bayer) that
has the strips contained on a disk thus eliminating the need to carry around
and tear open the individual strips.

My problem is that I find the readings to be jumping around a lot, and
generally higher than the Elite readings.  I also think it requires more
blood, but I'm not sure.  As soon as I became concerned, I started taking
readings from both meters at the same time.  I'm a little worried about
giving up the Elite for the convenience of the Dex.

Anyone care to share their experience with the Dex?

Thanks.  Steve.