Re: [IP] New Pump User Intro.

Hi!  My name is Greta.  I just started using my Mimi Med Pump yesterday.
Things are going well so far ( although I got a little faint after putting in
the soft set .  Anybody else have that problem?)

I've been a Diabetic for 32 years with no major complications.  I wanted to
go on the pump since I use very small amounts of insulin and sometimes have
sever hypos. I'm hoping that removing that long acting insulin will help this
for me.

I got the white pump.  Hope that isn't too boring for all of you that went
for the cool blue one.  :-)

I'm looking foreward to all of your info.  Some has helped me already.