From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 1999 9:13 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Colleen's first weeks of pumping

Colleen,
When I started on my pump 4  months ago, I had close contact with my
diabetes
team in establishing basal rates.  We got it pretty well figured out after a

couple of weeks.  I take .4 from 6:30 AM until 10:00 PM and .6 from 10PM
until 6:30 AM.  Seems to work pretty well.  I did a little bit of changing
on
my own, though.  I feel that I have a better understanding of my diabetes
than any doctor.  I do like their advice, though.
Tammy
Been diabetic for 24 years