[IP] Darlene/Kap

It is *very* hard to yank a set while sleeping... for about a month after
getting the pump, I kept FORGETTING I had it in the middle of the night!!!
About halfway to the bathroom, I'd heard this "thump thump thump" of the
pump bumping along behind me - never did come out or even loose but tape
loves me.  I also have had it dangle all night over the edge of the bed with
no problem :)  Don't worry about it and maybe it won't happen!

Susan, who just tosses it in bed and prays she remembers she leaps out of
bed in the morning...