Re:[IP] Where does pump sleep!

Mom to Kap - age 9 asking me everyday to call the pump man!
Subject: [IP] Where does pump sleep!
     From: email @ redacted
     Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 00:01:30 EST
i AM the Pump man! I was his age in 1960
>Kap is soon to be pumping
My Disetronic-pumping is only 2 years younger than he is.
>(Disetronic is working w/ us and insurance hoops.)
Could try putting a (wrapped or dry) bar of hand-soap
3.5oz in whatever you propose for carrying pump before get it.
>Weight is right, size is only a little too thick.
If he wears standard pajamas with a pocket on the shirt,
see if Kap can be talked into wearing it inside-out.
If the pocket has a button to close it, or a velcro spot,
that will keep the pump in the pocket and all tubing
inside the shirt with the pump loosely over the right chest.
>We will try all the gadgets for holding it onto him -
Then lay the pump on the bed while dressing, or use a
pocket attached to waistband of shorts.
>but i was hoping to have it under the pillow -
Many pump users do leave it so "loose", I don't.
>not too sure of things being strapped...circulation
Besides, such "things" cost money.

David C. Winegarden
Fremont, CA