Re: [IP] Where does pump sleep!

Hi Darlene,

Yes we had the same problem with the MM.  My son Kevin didn't want it clipped
to his pajamas so we bought some soft cotton shorts with pockets. I poke a
little hole through the top of the pocket and he disconnects the line and
puts the pump in his pocket and through the hole and reconnects.  If the
pocket isn't deep enough, I just cut the bottom of the pocket and take a sock
and sew it to that and that makes for a deeper pocket.

What I did find were some shorts with a pocket on the outside that closed
with Velcro at Mervyns.

Good Luck, Linda