[IP] Where does pump sleep!

Kap is soon to be pumping (Disetronic is working w/ us and insurance hoops.)
But the question is - when Kap gets out of bed at night - will the infusion
set pull out with the pump hanging down behind him bumping down the stairs.
He is a sleep walker sometimes.
We will try all the gadgets for holding it onto him - but i was hoping to
have it under the pillow - not to sure of things being strapped around his
leg during sleep due to circulation.
Thanks for Listening!
Mom to Kap - age 9 asking me everyday to call the pump man! - lol