[IP] MIME Format

Have you noticed your e-mail showing up on the digest in MIME format?? It's
space consuming and unnecessary. I figured out on my Outlook Express how to
get rid of it. Click on Format on the toolbar, then select plain text. It
will give you a warning that you are changing the format. Click yes. Your
message will come through without all that garbage/junk/unreadable *stuff.*
    I have to do that (IF I remember) each time I send to this list (only).
Now that I said that, I remembered to do it myself.