[IP] Re: strips

I have a *museum* of evolution of diabetes products since1950.  If there is
a box without the canister of the Advantage Accu Chek strips (RED ones) I
surely appreciate having it flattened in an envelope with 1-5 strips. I plan
to have a display for my 11/4/00 50th anniversary bash. I believe I was
instrumental in getting the Comfort Curve style (blue) as I was in the test
and it took 3-5 strips to get ONE good test!! I complained that you couldn't
see to put red blood on a red patch.
    The remaining strips could remain in the canister for someone else.
    Let me know what I need to do.

Jan Hughey
%Northern Steel Transport
Petro Truck Station