Re: [IP] Testing...How Often is Too Often??

I have been on the pump since July of this year.  I test between 8 and 10
times a day.  My insurance company will fill my test strips presp. according
to my endos directions.  My problem is that my endo does not think it I need
to test my blood sugars this many times.  I had to get my family doctor to
give me my presp. for test strips and lancets.  I just do not understand.

 I test when I get up, before each meal, two hours after each meal (brkfst,
lunch and dinner), and at bedtime.  If I feel low I will test.