Re: [IP] Re: anger issues in children, but I'd call it "tough love"

Hi everyone!
    I don't know if you remember I posted a message back in September on
emotions diabetics feel when they are first diagnosed and living with the
disease.  Well I finished writing it and I have to pass it in on Wednesday to
my professor.  But when this topic came up again now I find it so interesting
to read especially with doing my paper.
    It was a great learning experience and I thank all of you who shared
their stories with me.  I used a couple of qoutes from a few you.  After I
type it tomorrow I am planning on posting it on the list.  It will be long
though probably around 10 pages.
    For me personally I did feel angry about diabetes because I could see my
sister who didn't have diabetes at the time eat all the good stuff, so I know
how Eve is feeling.  Through my paper I saw the different emotions children
go through and then the emotions that adults go through.  But what I going to
take away from writing this paper is the support diabetics need to live with
this disease.  I have found it so helpful reading and replying to this list.
When I do post my paper I hope you will fing it helpful.
Thanks again!