Re: [IP] anger issues in children

Fortunately, 8
>months later I was at college and decided I should see a doctor if ***I***
>could choose her

   I'm glad someone reminded me of this:  I don't know if any of the people
having problems with various aspects (emotional, etc.) of diabetes are
having problems with their docs as well, but this is a HUGE part of it!!  My
first endo was awful.  For many reasons, she always made my family and I
feel more depressed than hopeful: it's a bad sign when every appointment
ends in tears!!!  (and I was 16 :)  So, if your child is old enough, I would
suggest giving them some input into the doctor choice if possible! of
course, YMMV on the amount of input . . .obviously parents know better about
lots of things . . .but it really matters :) --Gianna