Re: [IP] things, and re: anger

Amy- this happened to me too. In my school you can't get exempted from
finals even if you have straight A's (darn!!!!)  but we have this incredibly
dumb rule that if you're late more than 3 times per semester you get social
probation: no after school activities, clubs, dances, prom, NOTHING. the
only way you can get an excused late is with a doctor's note.  Of course,
the school neglected to tell me this BEFORE I took the hour ride up to the
endo one school morning.  It didn't matter that my parents had excused me .
. .they wanted the doc's note.  :( anyway it took some serioud arguing to
straigten things out.  It's so frustrating . . . .
    On the anger thread, I've been reading the posts re: Eve and a few other
people who are having trouble with the pump at school . . .and I guess I've
been really lucky. I had assumed that it wasn't that big a deal, but I guess
I was wrong!! :)  It's really too bad though - I wish more people could at
least be open to new stuff.  (doctors included!!)  Oh well . . .--Gianna