[IP] Best HbA1c since diagnosis

Just wanted to share that Josh, who has been pumping since 9/28/99, had his
HbA1c drawn last week and it is 7.3.  This is the best he has had since he
was diagnosed!!  When he entered puberty and the hormones kicked in, his A1c
was 10 or 11.  The first time he went to his current endo in July it was 9.2.
 Then 8.0 the week he started pumping.  I usually don't emphasize numbers
that much- I just look for a trend, but this trend is definitely in the right
direction.  Thanks for all the tips and encouragement you all have shared.
We love this pump!!!!