Re: [IP] Re: Which pump to use ?

mmmmmmmmmm I just had to respond to this... and really am not wanting to
start a pump war, however.... Toyato as opposed to Cadallic.... durability
as opposed to two pumps?????  The support that I've received from Disetronic
has far surpassed the support that I received from Minimed.  My Disetronic
has never given me any alarms or problems since we started pumping in
October.  Both pumps are excellent in my opinion, you look at the options
that are available and decide which one is better for you.  Mine was the
fact that you have two pumps at all times, and don't have to wait for a
replacement pump to be shipped.

Wendy _PEI (Greg, 12, d'x Dec 17/98, Dpump October 7/99 and loving it)