[IP] Matt's wrestling tournament

Just a quick congratulations from us on Matt's terrific tournament!
Katie is into sports, too, and we are encouraging her to try all sorts of
different things (although I do think wrestling is out of the question!).
 The suggestions you and other parents have given me help keep her
healthy and me happy as she busily explores her options.  Thanks for the
tips and good luck to Matt and you in the future.
God Bless,
Debbie, Mom of Katie, 9, dx'd 9/97
MiniMed pumper since 8/2/99 (youngest kid in Alaska...so far!)