[IP] Re: Which pump to use ?

Dear Marcia     The reason I chose Minimed over Disetronics is Reliability
and Durability of there pumps!!!         But from what I here they are both
great pumps and as for the remote that came with my minimed 508 I don't
even use it, I wanted the 508, for the vibrate mode because I couldn't hear
the alarms well because I've lost 30 % of the hearing in my right ear and
the vibrate mode works better for me!!!!     I know Diestronics gives you 2
pumps, but if you have any problems with minimed pumps they send you a
loaner fedex the very next day!!!     I find that to be great service, and
as for the software probs.their not that big a deal, they sent all the 508
users a mailer instructing us on how to deal with the prob. Until they send
us all new 508 pumps after the first of the year!!!!       This is how I
feel  I hope I don't make any D users mad at me but here goes !!!!!!!!!  CJ
Jutras   Lewiston, Maine   The Cooooooold State    AND AS ALWAYS THIS IS MY
OPINION AND MY OPINION ONLY!!!!!!    AND I LOVE TOYOTA  CARS AND THINK
DISETRONICS PUMPS ARE ALSO GREAT   {Just said that so I don't get a bunch
of nasty E-Mail}  TEE HEE  LOL

Disetronics v- 100   2 for  $ 5500.00     Two Toyota's with alot of great
features!!!
Minimed 508          1 for  $ 5500.00     One Cadalac which is simply
loaded!!!