[IP] dry skin

as i spent 20 minutes completely covering my body with lotion, i was
pondering the recent thread about dry skin and sensitive skin.  i wonder if
there is a correlation between it and diabetes because i have the worst dry
skin. i break out in a rash if i don't put lotion on at least twice a day,
and my skin always itches and hurts.  i'll be a diabetic for 15 years on
the 17th of this month but dry skin has only been an issue for the past 5
years or so, since i started college. i wonder if there are any studies on

Erinn (DMI 15 years on december 17th and starting pumping december 20!)