[IP] "SPAMMED" ? or HAD "COOKIES" PUT ON YOUR SITE?

We all have had and continue to have "cookies" put on our CPU's that generate specific types of ad messages that show up blinking on our screens.  Is it  possible that a "cookie" can allow someone to send us a full Email message?  Can someone tell me?
    You can and should learn how to delete the "cookies files" from your computer regularly.
    Charles S...
Charles