From: George Lovelace <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Sunday, December 12, 1999 2:01 AM
Subject: [IP] Updated profile for Joey Vasquez

Joey Vasquez <email @ redacted>

My son, Joey, is a juvenile diabetic.  He was diagnosed at two and
is now eight. I am trying to decide if the insulin pump would be a
good idea for him. He is extremely active he plays all sports.
Should this be a concern, and will this limit his activities? Any
information you can give me from adults and kids around his age
would be greatly appreciated.
Deonna