Re: [IP] Am I being spammed by this email list?

At 06:36 PM 12/12/1999  Stephen Olson wrote:
 >I cannot get off the list...does anyone know a better way than to go to the
 >bottom of the messages??? I ve been trying for a week and sent over 10
 >unsubscribe messages...any help would be appreciated...

it's there for. Although everyone was given instructions on how to
unsubscribe with their first message from the list, if you haven't saved it
or are having a problem, then just access our HELP address. It's very
simple, very easy and it's at the bottom of every message for a reason.