Re: [IP] Am I being spammed by this email list?

 >A month ago I joined this list, and in the past couple weeks Ive
 >been getting a couple spams a week.  The funny thing is, I set up
 >this particular email address specifically for this list because of the
 >volume of emails.  Ive never ever sent mail to anyone outside of the
 >list using this email address, and I certainly have not ever posted
 >the address in the open anywhere.

Anyone accessing our member's profiles should please note the large header
at the top of the list:

>This information is for the exclusive use of the membership of the
>Insulin-Pumpers mailing lists. It is provided specifically to facilitate
>communication between members of the lists and to assist them in obtaining
>help with diabetes related problems. Use of this information for any other

The bottom line is, that using personal information from member profiles
for commercial or any other purposes, except as outlined above, is not
allowed. If anyone has any questions or concerns about this, please contact
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org, myself or any of the other admins.