Re: [IP] Re:Laura's dx date

In a message dated 12/12/99 11:56:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Laura,
 Kudos to you and "Santa" for celebrating your daughter's dx date and all the
accomplishments and growth of the year!  I wish someone would do the same for
me.  As supportive as my family is, no one ever helped me celebrate the dx
date.  I am always the one to initiate, or I celebrate with myself.  I
applaud you for taking a stance of celebration, despite your own sadness at
the anniversary.  You have a lucky daughter >>
I  Agree I am celebrating my 52 anniversary of my dx today 12/12/47-12/12/99.
I don't think my wife of 32 years knows it. Its not a big deal . I am just
happy I am still in very good shape. God bless all on the list Roger C dx 47