Re: [IP] Pharmacy and Venting-Eckerd complaint

      No pharmacist should ever refuse to file a claim for you.  Both my
husband and I used to work for Thrift Drug before they merged with Eckerd,
(now I work in long term care pharmacy and my husband left Eckerd to do
specialized pharmacy services)
But this info may help you with your complaints- try sending a letter to Mr
Frank Newman CEO, 615 Alpha Dr, Pittsburgh, Pa 15238.

   You should definitely get a response and results by going to him.

    I hope it helps, and let me know what happens!