Re: [IP] Critic's Corner :) (for readers)

   Thanks for all the literary resources & for the reminder of just how
difficult living with diabetes 24/7 can be....One of my "mantras" continues
to be that diabetes is only 10% "mechanics" and 90% "social, emotional,
psychological issues", a fact clearly borne out by all these books which
address that element.
   Life 101 has taught me that "pretending" a problem isn't a problem only
magnifies its grasp. The antidote is to use the "3AAAs" approach: 1) be Aware
of the problem  2) Accept it and 3) take Action...difficult to do this
process out of sequence!

Regards, Renee (pump-mom to Melissa)