[IP] Re:Laura's dx date

Kudos to you and "Santa" for celebrating your daughter's dx date and all the accomplishments and growth of the year!  I wish someone would do the same for me.  As supportive as my family is, no one ever helped me celebrate the dx date.  I am always the one to initiate, or I celebrate with myself.  I applaud you for taking a stance of celebration, despite your own sadness at the anniversary.  You have a lucky daughter.