Re: [IP] First set change

>The nurse said
> it's better to change it in the morning so if anything happens you catch
> it while she's up and around!  So what do you do when you HAVE to do a
> night time change?  Stay up all night?

I just make sure that I can test her three hours after her site change...and
if this means at 3 am, well...o be it.  if her numbers are high or there is
any kind of problem...we just use injections until the am when we can do a
new set change.  this rarely happens.

as far as the tape incident...you can call MM and ask for some various tape
samples so that you can eliminate the product that is causing the itching.
hopefully the IV 3000 (the skin like tape that comes with the sof-sets)
worked for you guys!

good luck and have fun pumping